SBC-SAMA5D36 IoT EXT Dev Kit Linux
This IoT EXT developer kit is a highly customizable kit for developing quickly your next Internet Of Things solution.
The kit is composed of a Singe Board Computer (SBC-SAMA5D36) and an IoT extension board which provides WiFi/Bluetooth interfaces to connect the device to the Internet.
And for security features, a TPM is provided for cryptographic key management.
The kit runs the lastest LTS Linux kernel v4.9 and is build with the simple and efficient Buildroot tool.
The ready-to-use image available in the download section helps you setup quickly your device to run a MQTT protocol demo that sends temperature data to a Cloud.
- Low powered SBC running the latest Long-Term Linux Kernel
- Wireless communication with WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity for the IoT
- Grove connectivity for quickly test hundreds of ready-to-use sensors
- TPM key management for extra security features
- Easy customised / Easy to be up and running
|SDCard IoT EXT SBC-SAMA5D36 image||
- Uncompress the image with this command line:
tar Jxvf archive.tar.xz output.img
(md5sum of extracted image: ca17c775aa906017d03d539dfd64b582)
- Copy into a SDCard with this command line:
sudo dd if=iot-ext-v20180328.img of=/dev/sdX bs=4M
- Plug the SDCard into your SBC-SAMA5D36 and power on the board.
login: root Password: hico
|Hardware Manual IOT-EXT1||Hardware Manual for the extension board IOT-EXT1||
|SW SBC-SAMA5D36 IOT_EXT Linux buildroot Manual||Software Manual for the extension board IOT-EXT1||