There are two editions of the BSP available:
- Evaluation edition
- delivered as binary only
- it's only for evaluation purposes and not for production.
- this edition must not used on other systems than a emtrion Developer Kit
- a 30days evaluation edition of the QNX development environment can be requested from http://www.qnx.com/products/evaluation
- Standard edition
- delivered with source code
- has not the restrictions of the evaluation edition
| How to determine the IP address of the DIMM-MX6 device running QNX?
How can I get the current IP address of the DIMM-MX6 which was retrieved using DHCP?