Softwareingenieur, embedded, Karlsruhe
Your duties and responsibilities
- Development of Board Support Packages (BSP) and device drivers
- Find solutions for our customers based on their technical problems and requirements.
- Systems integration
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Profound C/C++ Skills
- Experience in Debian and OpenEmbedded (Yocto) are a plus
- Experience in programming of embedded operating systems (Android, RTOS, Windows Embedded Compact, QNX, Linux).
- Good communications skills in both German and English
We will offer you an excellent working environment in a motivated team and the possibility to become an expert on high-end embedded systems.
Interested? Then tell us about yourself! Send us your application and CV either by E-mail to email@example.com.