emtrion - your partner for embedded systems!
emtrion has been supporting customers from all over the world with the individual hardware and software design of embedded systems since 2003. We meet the requirements of various application fields such as medicine, agriculture, multimedia, industry, or automotive.
From the idea to series production: emtrion's services range from prototypes, driver and application development, housing construction to complete ready-to-use products. Solutions for Industry 4.0, such as IoT systems or industrial real-time communication systems, are just as much a part of our portfolio as the appropriate security measures or virtualization on multicore processors.
Building on ARM-based system-on-chip solutions from leading providers such as Microchip, NXP, Renesas, STMicroelectronics, and Texas Instruments, emtrion offers a wide range of products and the customer-specific development of carrier boards, single board computers, and system-on-modules (computer-on-modules). Our assemblies are developed with long-term availability of up to 15 years for industrial use in compliance with EMC. The provision of suitable Board Support Packages (BSP) and the equipping of the modules with bootloaders is standard at emtrion.
- single board computer & system on modules (SOM, COM) based on the latest ARM CPU generations from Microchip, NXP, Renesas, STMicroelectronics, and Texas Instruments, among others
- development kits with board support packages (BSP) based on Linux, Android, FreeRTOS, Windows®CE, QNX and ThreadX
- IoT gateways and solutions using industrial ethernet technology (PROFINET, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, EtherNet / IP)
- custom electronics development for embedded devices
- software development (also for third-party hardware) for the operating systems Android, Linux, FreeRTOS, Windows®CE, QNX, and ThreadX
- application development & GUI design (programming languages: C, C ++, C #, Java, and others)
- virtualization (Jailhouse) on the multicore system on modules (SOM, COM)
- firmware for industrial field buses
- creation and implementation of comprehensive security concepts
- recovery and product maintenance
- porting and migration
- consulting and workshops