Debian 8 (Jessie)
- based on gcc 4.9.1, binutils 2.24 running natively on the device
- Debian ARM hardfloat toolchain gcc-4.9 for cross compilation
- Kernel: 3.2.0 based on the arago/v3.2-staging commit 19df1b5a3b5059fedebc19f3d51e1cdef6647492 - 3.14 also available, please have a look at the Downloads section
- Qt: 5.3.2 - emtrion enhanced packages which make full use of the DIMM-AM335X hardware accelerators
The root file system of our Debian BSP is based on Debian Testing (Jessie). This Debian distribution will stabilize in Q1/2015 and brings interesting new features like Qt5. If you need a root file system based on Debian Stable (Wheezy), please contact us.
|Supported Core Modules|
Click on a module name to show or hide specific data!
If you require any other feature, please contact emtrion!
|Debian based Linux BSP - Manual||Debian based Linux BSP - Manual||
|DIMM-AM335x Linux Mainline Support Package||DIMM-AM335x Linux Mainline Support Package (tested with kernel 3.14.y)||
|emtrion Debian Linux Real-time Packages||This document explains the usage of emtrion's Linux kernel packages patched with Xenomai and PREEMPT_RT patchsets||
|Enable, Disable or Remove the Demo Application|
Debian BSP v2014-12-02 for DIMM-AM335X
- updated Root File System with current Debian packages
- updated custom emtrion packages, e.g. Qt 5.3.2
- updated Virtual Machine (now 64bit Debian)
- updated Build System in Virtual machine - (RootFS build now 3-4 times faster)
- various bug fixes
Debian BSP v2014-07-30 for DIMM-AM335X
- first release