emSBC-Argon with ST STM32MP1
The emSBC-Argon is a powerful and at the same time attractively priced single board computer. It enables real-time communication in power-saving operation.
The integrated emSTAMP-Argon module, with a long-term availability of up to 15 years, is based on the heterogeneous CPU STM32MP157 (Dual-Cortex-A7 + Cortex-M4).
The single-board-computer is virtualization-capable (Jailhouse) and can optionally be equipped with a suitable security solution.
For real-time communication, protocols such as PROFINET, EtherCAT and EtherNet/IP are available. The Cortex-M4 core uses the ecosystem of the STM32 MCU. Codes for STM32 Cortex-M4 systems are easily reusable.
The size of 104.5 x 77.5 mm makes it particularly space-saving.
Choose between the two operating systems Android or Linux. emtrion supports you with in-house Board Support Packages.
- Processor STM32MP157CAC from STMicroelectronics
- ARM Dual Cortex-A7 @ 650 MHz – 2470 DMIPS
- ARM Cortex-M4 @ 200 MHz – 250 DMIPS
- Co-Processor: ARM Neon™, FPU and 3D-GPU
- Operating system: Linux or Android
- Virtualization-capable (Jailhouse)
- Up to 512 MByte DDR3L SDRAM
- 8GByte (up to 64 GByte) eMMC Flash
- Up to 8 MByte QSPI-NOR-Flash
- 2 x FD-CAN 2.0
- Size: 104,5 x 77,5 mm