Attractively priced module (COM/SOM) with ARM Cortex-A5 including Ethernet, CAN and WLAN/Bluetooth
Do you have growing requirements in the area of energy efficiency?
The emSTAMP-Helium addresses these requirements and offers a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
emtrion's software specialists also provide you with in-house board support packages (BSP).
The operating systems Linux, Windows Embedded (WinCE6.0, WEC7, WEC2013), Windows 10 IoT, QNX, ThreadX, FreeRTOS and Android are available for module and SBC families.
- Microchip (Atmel) processor ATSAMA5D27
- ARM Cortex-A5
- NEON and TrustZone
- 500MHz clock speed
- high energy efficiency
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet PHY and LCD interface onboard
- industrial module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- up to 512 MB RAM, 4MB NOR-Flash and 4GB to 64GB NAND-Flash (eMMC)
- scalable and long-term available
- Secure- and Fastboot optionally available
- IoT capable
- size ~ 58mm x 42mm
- I/O-Pitch 0.1"
Choose the right developer kit from our versatile compilation for a quick start into your application development.