i.MX8X module based on NXP MCIMX8X
Virtualization-capable and powerful multi-core module (SOM/COM) with ARM Cortex-A35/Cortex-M4F with i.a. GbE, USB3.0 and PCIe
Do you have growing requirements in the area of virtualization, multimedia and high-speed Interfaces?
The emCON-MX8X meets the requirements and offers a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
In addition, emtrion's software specialists provide in-house Board Support Packages (BSP). For the emCON family the operating systems Linux, Windows Embedded (WinCE 6.0, WEC7, WEC2013), Windows 10 IoT, QNX, FreeRTOS and Android are available.
- Processor MCIMX8X from NXP
- Up to four Core ARM Cortex-A35 and 1x ARM Cortex-M4F
- Scalable i.MX8 QuadXPlus/DualXPlus/DualX
- Powerful 3D graphics
- Video quality in 4K Ultra-HD resolution
- Interfaces include: USB3.0, PCIe, 2x GbE, 3x CAN, LVDS, MIPI CSI
- Industrial Module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM and 4GB up to 64GB NAND Flash (eMMC)
- Scalable and long-term available
- Virtualization, Security and Fastboot optionally available
- IoT capable
Choose the right developer kit from our versatile compilation for a quick start into your application development.
There is currently no further information available for this product.