Coming Soon: emCON-MX8M Mini
In a few weeks, emtrion starts series production of the new emCON-MX8M Mini computer-on-module. High computing power, low power consumption and integrated security features characterize this new module.
NXP's i.MX 8M Mini implemented heterogeneous multi-core processor is scalable and suitable for a wide range of embedded applications such as industrial IoT, multimedia streaming, and machine learning.
The new 14-LPC FinFET process technology makes the module reliable and robust for industrial use in harsh environments.
The scalable i.MX 8M Mini processor consists of up to 4 Arm® -Cortex® -A53 cores with up to 2 GHz clock speeds and a 400 MHz Arm® -Cortex® -M4. Integrated hardware acceleration for video and graphics supports 1080p video processing as well as 2D and 3D graphics. Modern audio features provide opportunities for a variety of applications.
There is also an extensive selection of high-speed interfaces such as Gigabit Ethernet and PCIe available. Flexible to your application, the CPU supports DDR3L-, DDR4- and LPDDR4-memory.
Choose the most suited developer kit from our versatile compilation for a quick start into your application development. emtrion also supports you in activating the integrated HAB Secure Boot.
emCON-MX8M Mini Key Features:
• Processor i.MX 8M Mini from NXP
• Up to four Core ARM Cortex-A53 and 1x ARM Cortex-M4F
• Scalable i.MX 8M Mini Quad/QuadLite/Dual/DualLite/Solo/SoloLite
• Powerful 3D graphics
• Video quality in 1080p60 Full-HD resolution
• Interfaces i.a.: 2x USB2.0, PCIe, GbE, LVDS, MIPI CSI
• DDR3L, DDR4 and LPDDR4 support
• Linux and Android available (other operating systems on request)
• Virtualization, Security and Fastboot optionally available
• IOT capable