emSBC-Argon with STM32MP1 CPU now available!
The new emSTAMP-Argon computer-on-module as well as the emSBC-Argon single-board-computer are now available.
Equipped with the heterogeneous CPU STM32MP157CAC, both core module and single-board-computer are powerful even in power-saving operations.
As operating system you can choose between Android and Linux. In addition, emtrion offers virttualization (Jailhouse) and a suitable security solution for the Argon module.
emSBC-Argon Key Features:
- Processor STM32MP157CAC from STMicroelectronics
- ARM Dual Cortex-A7 @ 650 MHz – 2470 DMIPS
- ARM Cortex-M4 @ 200 MHz – 250 DMIPS
- Co-processor: ARM Neon™, FPU und 3D-GPU
- Operating system: Linux or Android
- Virtualization capable (Jailhouse)
- up to 512 MByte DDR3L SDRAM
- 8GByte (up to 64 GByte) eMMC Flash
- up to 8 MByte QSPI-NOR-Flash
- 2 x FD-CAN 2.0
- Size: 104,5 x 77,5 mm