Microcontroller module with ARM Cortex-M4 including Ethernet 10/100Mbit, CAN, LCD (RGB), USB 2.0 Host and Device, MicroSD, JTAG, UART, RTC, 6x GPIO (PWM)
Do you have growing requirements in the areas of real-time capabilities and energy efficiency?
The emSTAMP-Neon-CM4 module addresses these requirements and offers a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
The module relies on ST's software ecosystem (STM32CubeMX, System Workbench for STM32 SW4STM32).
- Microcontroller STM32F479NI from ST
- Single-core 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4
- Up to 180 MHz clock speed
- high energy efficiency
- Floating point unit (FPU)
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100Mbit (LAN8720), CAN, SPI, I2C, DAC, ADC, RGB18 LCD, USB 2.0 Host and Device, MicroSD, JTAG, UART, RTC, SDIO, 6x GPIO, SAI (Serial Audio Interface)
- industrial module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- 32MB SDRAM and 16MB QSPI NOR Flash
- scalable and long-term available
- IoT capable
- Size 28mm x 28mm
Choose the right developer kit from our versatile compilation for a quick start into your application development.