Attractively priced Single Board Computer with ARM Cortex-M7
Do you have growing requirements in the areas of real-time capabilities and energy efficiency?
The emSBC-Neon-CM7 with ST's MCU STM32F769NI addresses these requirements and offers a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
emtrion's software specialists also provide you with in-house board support packages (BSP).
The operating system FreeRTOS is available for modules and SBCs of the Neon family. More operating systems are available on request.
- Microcontroller STM32F769NI from ST
- Single-core 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7
- Up to 216 MHz clock speed
- 1-2 MByte of internal Flash
- 512 KByte of internal SRAM
- high energy efficiency
- double precision Floating point unit (FPU -64 Bit)
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100Mbit (LAN8720), CAN, SPI, I2C, DAC, ADC, RGB18 LCD, USB 2.0 Host, MicroSD, JTAG, UART, RTC, SDIO, 6x GPIO, SAI (Serial Audio Interface)
- industrial module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- Up to 32MB SDRAM and 16MB QSPI NOR Flash
- scalable and long-term available
- IoT capable
- Size 118mm x 54mm
Choose the right developer kit from our versatile compilation for a quick start into your application development.