Solder-on module with Cortex-M7
Do you have growing requirements in the areas of real-time capabilities and energy efficiency?
The emSTAMP-Neon-CM7 module addresses these requirements!
The STM32 family is part of the ST longevity program. It is usually renewed every year and offers a timely discontinuation announcement directly from the manufacturer ST Microelectronics. The manufacturer guarantees a product availability of 10 years.
The module relies on ST's software ecosystem (STM32CubeMX, System Workbench for STM32 SW4STM32). Choose the developer kit with or without display for a quick start into your application development.
- Microcontroller STM32F769NI from ST
- Single-core 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7
- Up to 216 MHz clock speed
- 1-2 MByte of internal Flash
- 512 KByte of internal SRAM
- high energy efficiency
- double precision Floating point unit (FPU -64 Bit)
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100Mbit (LAN8720), CAN, SPI, I2C, DAC, ADC, RGB18 LCD, USB 2.0 Host, MicroSD, JTAG, UART, RTC, SDIO, 6x GPIO, SAI (Serial Audio Interface)
- industrial module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- 32MB SDRAM and 16MB QSPI NOR Flash
- scalable and long-term available
- IoT capable
- Size 28mm x 28mm
|Current Revision ||R1A|
|Temperature Range||0°C – 70°C; opt. -40°C – 85°C|
|Size (WxDxH) ||28mm x 28mm x 3.5mm|