Your contact person:
Support the emtrion team in marketing or developing the latest embedded solutions as a
- Sales talent or project manager
- Marketing all-rounder
- Software engineer / developer
- Hardware engineer / developer
None of the above vacancies suit you?
But you are convinced that your knowledge and strengths optimally complement our team? Then we look forward to your speculative job application.
Your duties and responsibilities
- Proposal for solutions of complex customer requirements
- Customer consulting with system selection, feasibility studies, specification
- Development of embedded applications for various platforms and operating systems
- Development of board support packages with customer-specific extensions
- Quality assurance in projects and products
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or comparable education
- Good C/C++ skills
- Debian and OpenEmbedded (Yocto) skills are beneficial
- Experience in programming of embedded operating systems (Linux, RTOS, Android, Windows Embedded Compact, QNX)
- Interest in new technologies
- Ability to independently familiarize with new topics
- Good communications skills in both German and English
- Very good working conditions in a motivated young team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Independent, responsible work
- Working on technically innovative topics for customers and our own products
- Possibility to become an expert on high-end embedded systems
Interested? Then tell us about yourself! Send us your application and CV by email to email@example.com.
This is how your application arrives safely with us:
Inspire us with your online application by email including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates.
Please note that only PDF file attachments arrive safely with us, please upload your documents as one pdf file with a maximum of 5 MB.
We strive to respond promptly to your application. We are always there for you if you have any questions.