Solder-on module with Cortex-A5
Do you have growing requirements in the area of energy efficiency?
The emSTAMP-Helium addresses these requirements and offers a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
emtrion's software specialists also provide you with in-house board support packages (BSP).
The operating systems Linux, Windows Embedded (WinCE6.0, WEC7, WEC2013), Windows 10 IoT, QNX, ThreadX, FreeRTOS and Android are available for module and SBC families.
Choose the developer kit for a quick start into your application development.
- Microchip (Atmel) processor ATSAMA5D27
- ARM Cortex-A5
- NEON and TrustZone
- 500MHz clock speed
- high energy efficiency
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet PHY and LCD interface onboard
- industrial module (COM/SOM), also available in extended temperature range
- up to 512 MB RAM, 4MB NOR-Flash and 4GB to 64GB NAND-Flash (eMMC)
- scalable and long-term available
- Secure- and Fastboot optionally available
- IoT capable
- size ~ 58mm x 42mm
- I/O-Pitch 0.1"
|Current Revision ||R1A|
|Temperature Range||0°C – 70°C|
|Size (WxDxH) ||53.4mm x 38.1mm x 4mm|